I have a lot of comments over the clarification published by JPSC over mishandling of scaling. I know neither it is right time nor this is right place to do so. I have some bad experience over BPSC 2011 court case, thereby I will be limiting my words to public domain questions only. I know you are following this space Mr. Press Release (PR), but spaces like these are always going to ask legitimate questions all the time.
Let me tell you guys, this is for the first time in history of JPSC that the commission has to come out with such kind of lame clarification. We all know why this clarification came, of course, JPSC does not want to follow similar suits as UP PSC had fought in 2003.
Unfortunately, they are failed to calm down the anger between the aspirant.
Let me ask few straight questions to the Board if they were so transparent:
1) Why in the first place 3rd JPSC controversies could not shorted out till today, why the whole truth has not come to light till today, where are CVC report? and why the aspirants are still struggling for the judgement? Where were you Mr. press release that time?
2) Who decides this up scaling and downscaling of marks? is it council collective decision or group of three to four examiners? And we know for sure, and few of known sources of mine have already planned for a RTI on this, as they went on saying that, it is limited to that particular subject’s experts group, who decide on this scaling method? There are complete possibilities of influence and human error.
3)If the system of scaling is so beautifully crafted and as UPPSC has won the court case, why are you afraid MR. PR, why this unwarranted activity?
4) If it is so neatly designed, who ensures its execution why the names of persons are not in the domain? Why don’t you pre decide this and do this PR activity before or immediately after the exam? What took you so long MR. PR?
I don’t like asking so many burning questions, it’s neither my job nor my nature. But the lame excuses are making me to do so. You can’t play with student career and just come out untimely responses.
These PSC claims they are transparent, i do not what is the measurement of transparency. Their website remains blocked for decades, information over the office or website is just useless.
I know and i belive in the system, as it is well said “system improves itself and correct itself”. I also belive, this is the time for JPSC to go into refreshment mode. So if you are improving, please ensure that you overhaul entire system not just few officers and please be transparent throughout rather than just coming out with useless clarification.
Undoubtably, I give my utmost respect to the PSC, that is why I am in this business and thereby I expect this commission to be perfect and avoid such confrontations.
- Uproar against JPSC 2011 results scalling (bpscjpsc.wordpress.com)
- Rumours intensifying that JPSC may ask JPSC PT 2011′s candidates to reappear! (bpscjpsc.wordpress.com)