Union Public Service Commission – UPSC has issued Civil Services Preliminary Examination Recruitment Notification for the recruitment of Approximately 1037 various vacancies in Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Indian Foreign Service (IFS), Indian Police Service (IPS) and other Group-A & Group-B Services. The eligible candidates can apply through online application mode on or before 05/03/2012. The information about age limit, educational Qualification, how to apply, selection process and other details of UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Examination 2012 is mentioned below…
UPSC Civil Services Vacancy Details:
Total no of Posts: Approximately 1037 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Indian Administrative Service
2. Indian Foreign Service
3. Indian Police Service
4. Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service, Group – A
5. Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group – A
6. Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Group – A
7. Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group – A
8. Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group – A
9. Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group ‘A’ (Assistant Works Manager, Administration)
10. Indian Postal Service, Group – A
11. Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group – A
12. Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group – A
13. Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group – A
14. Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group – A
15. Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group – A
16. Indian Defence Estates Service, Group – A
17. Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group – A
18. Indian Trade Service, Group – A (Gr. III)
19. Indian Corporate Law Service, Group – A
20. Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group – B (Section Officer’s Grade)
21. Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Group – B
22. Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Service, Group – B
23. Pondicherry Civil Service, Group – B
24. Pondicherry Police Service, Group – B
Age Limit: Candidates must have not less than 21 years of age and must have not more than 30 years of age as on 01/08/2012.
Educational Qualification: Any Degree from a recognized university.
Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs-50/- either by remitting the money in any branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of facility of State Bank of India/ State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/Sate Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala /State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card. No Fee for SC, ST & PH candidates.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on Written Test & Interview.
How to Apply: The eligible candidates can apply through online application mode by using the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 05/03/2012 till 11.59 PM.
Last Date for Online Registration: 05/03/2012
Date Written Examination: 20/05/2012 (Preliminary)
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, how to apply, no of posts, selection process, application fee, written exam syllabus and other details of UPSC Civil Services Examination 2012 is available at the given below link…